söndag 8 juli 2007

Hi dear reader!

The third day of the festival has given me Hayseed Dixie, The Flaming Lips and Soulsavers featuring Mark Lanegan so far.

The day started very fine with only lightgrey clouds over our camping and a warm tent for a change. But it was interrupted at about 16.30 for some heavy heavy raining - just when I was on my way to the Odeon tent to watch Hayseed Dixie. That resulted in a completly crowded Odeon tent where everybody outside in the rain was bouncing against the people in peripheral part of the whole crowd....like sperms trying to get in to a already occupied egg.

Ive met my fellow collegues from Rockharder these days in Roskilde. Its exciting meeting people with whom you can talk to about music in your own lively kinda way without them thinking of you as a freak. In my home sphere i dont usually have someone to talk to who has a music interest that fits my style and magnitude. Sure, i can talk about music with my love and family but sometimes you hold back your thoughts. Just becouse youre thinking that they themselfes havnt thinked in those spider web-ish, twirled thoughts that run in my mind.

Now im off to Gojira, later on ill be watching Red Hot Chili Peppers and maby The Who..

Have a lovely day and keep those burning eyes filled of rock turned on!

With love/ Banesa a.k.a

Inga kommentarer: